Beautification of public roads and rights-of-way refuse collection, signage, and mosquito control.
The high visibility of public works necessitates methodical management of infrastructure, which helps to ensure that both safety measures and aesthetic concerns are met for our clients. By accurately identifying route efficiencies through our GPS software, employee skill sets, and community-specific needs, our team works to preserve the beauty of streets, roads, parks, and storm drainage systems.
We utilize the latest technology to track the production of our public works team, determining which potential routes achieve the best balance of performance metrics and customer expectations. Keeping our communities we manage clean and safe is our number one priority.
Focused services include:
- Traffic Sign Administration
- Asphalt Patching and Pothole Repair
- Street Sweeping
- Street and Sidewalk Maintenance
- Dirt Road Grading
- Dry Trash Collection
- Tree Removal
- Mosquito Control
- Pesticide and Herbicide Application
- Grass Cutting and Edging
- Rights-of-Way Maintenance
- Drainage Canal and Ditch Maintenance
- Parks, Recreation, and Grounds Maintenance
- Facilities Maintenance