Delivering uninterrupted drinking water at the highest level of safety standards and quality.
Water is the most essential natural resource, and its safe treatment and distribution to citizens are paramount as our client’s plan for the future of their communities. Our team understands the demand and debate on managing this valuable resource, along with the hard costs associated with providing reliable drinking water. Every day, our clients rely on EOM’s experts to protect their water resources and manage their infrastructure assets in order to deliver quality drinking water to their citizens.
One of the greatest challenges to any water system is understanding where system inefficiencies can be converted to opportunities for improvement. Our clients can leverage EOM’s water system audits and loss-control measures to optimize water systems of all sizes and avoid costly environmental impacts. By assessing the ongoing needs of a system, EOM can then implement preventative maintenance practices and the latest technologies that protect public health, improve system reliability, and reduce the cost of delivering safe drinking water.
Focused services include:
- Ground & Surface Water Treatment
- Distribution Systems Management
- Well & Water Pumping Station Management
- Water Quality Sampling & Reporting
- Regulatory Compliance
- Water System Audits & Water Loss Control
- Manual Meter Reading & Installation
- Automatic Meter Reading System Installation & Upgrades
- Water Service Connections
- Underground Utility Locates
- Hydrant Flushing & Repair
- SCADA Monitoring & Control
- Customer Billing
- Computerized Asset Management Program
- Water Tank Maintenance